WHY CHOOSE US
Global Seniorcare Institute Ltd is an organization in Trinidad and Tobago who can legally certify our students to practice their specialty not only here, but throughout the Caribbean and Internationally. The Global Seniorcare Institute has a proud tradition of being a supportive and caring community that delivers outstanding educational opportunities. We constantly strive to create an environment in which every student is supported to achieve the highest levels of success.
The positive relationships between students and teachers are the foundation of our learning environment and we encourage ongoing communication to ensure your success. We welcome you to the GSI community, a culture in which we believe that every student can thrive and excel.
GSI is an Accredited Institution offering a range of unique internationally recognized certificate courses. Enrollment is open to all candidates despite their country of residence.
Our courses are affordable. To further assist students, we have introduced flexible payment plans which allows tuition payment in installments.
Our students can attest to this, having a Psychologist on site has proven to be an asset to GSI and its students.
We welcome students from all walks of life, with lots of different needs and goals – but with one thing in common. Each has the desire to learn in an exciting, stimulating way and develop skills that will help them succeed. This can be done by enrolling in any of our available online course.
Every person enrolled at our institute benefits from our internationally accredited Programs, new friendships are forged, new skills are learned and old skills are enhanced! Our community fosters growth and development in all aspects of a caregiver’s journey.
GERIATRIC NURSING COURSES
We currently offer a range of unique geriatric training courses for caregivers; we have also penned a few classes for family members who have interest in caring for their senior loved one. We offer a variety of one day courses, seminars as well as virtual training sessions to assist you in getting equipped in caring for the elderly.
Our courses will benefit you if:
• You are interested in becoming a caregiver
• You have an interest in migrating internationally or regionally
• You have an elderly parent and you are currently the sole caretaker
• You have an elderly family member
• You are currently providing care without a certificate
• You are providing care with a certificate but it is not internationally recognized
• You have dreams of opening your own geriatric nursing facility
• You are interested in building a lasting relationship within a community of carers like yourself.
Every person enrolled at our institute benefits from our internationally accredited Geriatric Carer Programs, new friendships are forged, new skills are learned and old skills are enhanced! Our community fosters growth and development in all aspects of a caregiver’s journey.
All Our Courses
• Introduction to Geriatric Caregiving
• Geriatric Caregiver Level 2
• Geriatric Caregiver Level 3
• Geriatric Care-Home Management Level 5
• Aged Care Counselling
• Dementia Caregiver Level 1
• Dementia Caregiver Level 2
• Dental Administrative Aide
• Phlebotomy Technician
• Medical Lab Technician
• Medical Administrative Assistant
• Patient Care Assistant
• Physical Therapy Aide
• End of Life Care (Palliative Care)
• Advanced Gerontological Social Worker 1
• Diploma courses
POST GRADUATE CERTIFICATES
• Graduate Certificate in Gerontology
• Graduate Certificate in Psycho-Gerontology
• Intro to Human Nutrition
• Intro to Anatomy & Physiology
• Diabetic Care Certification
• Aged Care Counselling
• Mental Health Technician
• Clinical caregiving for the Cardiovascular Patient
• Clinical caregiving for the Respiratory Patient
AT GSI YOU WILL RECEIVE:
• Affordable Learning
• Flexible Payment Option
• Flexible Studies
• Student Manual
• Student Uniform
• Comfortable A/C Classrooms
• Student Support Services