THE AGING PARENT COACHING PROGRAM *APCP*
The *APCP* was designed for you. You need the help to care for your elderly parent and you are not receiving proper support. Let’s face it, they just don’t understand.
What are your options? Hospice? Assisted Living Facility or Live-in Caregiver? What’s your next step after receiving the diagnosis of Alzheimer disease, or dementia or any chronic illness with your aging parent? Sometimes the signs are there but a diagnosis confirms your fear!!
APCP is available to equip you with the coping strategies you need, as well as clear directives in charting the way forward. You will be working alongside our certified dementia practitioner to make the necessary decisions for you and your aging parent. We provide that space for you to express your fears and frustrations without being judged or condemned. We are 100% confidential, and after one session you will feel ready to face your issues.
Clients have reported that they would have paid any amount of money just to let someone speak to her mom, helping her understand why she had to be put into a nursing home. Other clients disclosed they couldn’t remember when they had time for self-care they were burnt out and feeling so guilty! I know you can relate to this! We know these types of conversations aren’t easy. .
This Program is for you if:
• Your Parent has been diagnosed with Dementia or Alzheimers, and you are unsure of
• You do not understand Dementia and how to care for your loved one
• You are struggling to get your loved to understand basic instructions
• You are overwhelmed caring for your ill parent
• You have little to no help caring for your ill- aging parent
• You are feeling guilty about placing your aging parent in an assisted nursing facility
• You need someone to speak to because your family doesn’t understand or consider your